- What type of information we collect
- we use the information we collect
- With whom we share the information, and for what purpose
- For how long we retain the information we collect
- How do we safeguard your information
- How to contact us
We collect two types of data and information from our users.
- The first type of information is individually identifiable information, namely information that identifies a Client or other individual, or may with reasonable effort identify an individual (“ Personal Information”), which includes the following:
- Registration details: When you open an account and register to our Services, you will be asked to provide certain information to us. The information we collect through the registration process includes your name; phone number; e-mail address(optional); information about your currency and other information that we may need in order to provide our Services.
- Identifying documents: As a precondition for performing transactions through the Services, you may be asked to provide certain identifying documents required by the Company as well as other information we need in order to obtain from you a proof of identity, proof of residence and proof of funds. Such documents and information may contain Personal Information, such as identification numbers, passport, tax registration number, etc. We may also collect Personal Information in order to evaluate your intardaeexperience and to make an assessment about your risk factor.
- Device data: We may also collect Personal Information from your device, such as geolocation data, IP address, unique identifiers (e.g. MAC address and UUID) and other information which relates to your activity through the Services.
- The second type of information is un-identified and non-identifiable information pertaining to a user(s), which may be made available or gathered via your use of the Services (“ Non-personal Information”). We are not aware of the identity of the user from which the Non-personal Information is being collected.
- Technical information: In order to enhance the functionality of the Services and to provide you with a better user experience, we collect technical information transmitted by your device, including certain software and hardware information (e.g. the type of browser and operating system your device uses, language preference, access time and the domain name from which you linked to the Services; etc.).
- Analytics information: We collect information about your use of the Services, such as applications' usage, log files, user activity (e.g. pages viewed, the amount of time spent on particular pages, online browsing, clicks, actions, etc.), time stamps, alerts, etc. This information is collected for troubleshooting errors and bugs as well as for research and analytics purposes about your use of the Services.
- Statistics: We may collect and share with other traders Non-personal Information which may include your basic statistics, the percentage of correct estimation you make in your trading history, most profitable asset, the best streak you ever had, etc.
- 'session cookies' which are stored only temporarily during a browsing session in order to allow normal use of the system and are deleted from your device when the browser is closed;
- 'persistent cookies' which are read only by our website, saved on your computer for a fixed period and are not deleted when the browser is closed. Such cookies are used where we need to know who you are for repeat visits, for example to allow us to store your preferences for the next sign-in;
- 'third party cookies' which are set by other online services who run content on the page you are viewing, for example by third party analytics companies who monitor and analyze our web access.
- To set up your account and to provide our Services to our users (e.g. to establish and set up your trading account; evaluate your trading experience; offer you structured products trading services; etc.).
- To identify and authenticate your access to the Services;
- To communicate with you and to keep you informed of our latest updates and services;
- To market our websites and products or those of any of our business partners and marketing affiliates (see below under “Marketing”);
- To serve you advertisements when you use our Services (see below under “Advertisements ”) ;
- To perform research or to conduct anonymous analytics in order to improve and customize our Services to your needs and interests;
- To support and troubleshoot our Services and to respond to your queries;
- To investigate violations and enforce our policies, and as required by law, regulation or other governmental authority, or to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process or respond to a government request; and
- To monitor transactions for the purposes of preventing fraud, money laundering and cheating.