1. Usage of Intradae
- Intradae may, at its sole and absolute discretion:
- Deactivate or delete a User's account and all related information and files on the account;
- Establish general practices and limits concerning use of Intradae Platform;
- Move or remove any content that is available on Intradae Platform;
- Change, suspend, or discontinue all or any part of the Intradae Platform Services;
- Restrict, suspend, or terminate any User's access to all or any part of Intradae or Intradae Platform Services;
- Reject, move, or remove any material that may be submitted by a User.
- In the event any User breaches, or Intradae reasonably believes that such User has breached these Terms and Conditions, or has illegally or improperly used Intradae or the Intradae Services, Intradae may, at its sole and absolute discretion, and without any notice to the User, restrict, suspend or terminate such User's access to all or any part of Intradae Contests or the Intradae Platform, deactivate or delete the User's account and all related information on the account, delete any content posted by the User on Intradae and further, take technical and legal steps as it deems necessary.
- Users consent to receiving communication such as announcements, administrative messages and advertisements from Intradae or any of its partners, licensors and associates.
2. User Conduct
- Users agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions and all other rules, regulations and
absolute discretion, take necessary remedial action, including but not limited to:
restricting, suspending, or terminating any User's access to all or any part of Intradae Services;
refraining from awarding any prize(s) to such User;
Restrict, suspend, or terminate any User's access to all or any part of Intradae or Intradae Platform Services.
- Users agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information at the time of registration and at all other times (as required by Intradae). Users further agree to update and keep updated their registration information.
- Users agree not to use cheats, exploits, automation, software, bots, hacks or any unauthorised third party software designed to modify or interfere with Intradae Services and/or Intradae experience or assist in such activity.
- Any password issued by Intradae to a User may not be revealed to anyone else. Users may not use anyone else's password. Users are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their accounts and passwords. Users agree to immediately notify Intradae of any unauthorized use of their passwords or accounts or any other breach of security.
- Users agree not to copy, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, assign, distribute, reverse engineer, grant a security interest in, or otherwise transfer any right to the technology or software underlying Intradae or Intradae’s Services.
- Users agree to exit/log-out of their accounts at the end of each session. Intradae shall not be responsible for any loss or damage that may result if the User fails to comply with these requirements.
- Users agree not to disrupt, overburden, or aid or assist in the disruption or overburdening of (a) any computer or server used to offer or support Intradae or the Intradae’s Services (each a "Server"); or (2) the enjoyment of Services by any other User or person.
- Users agree not to institute, assist or become involved in any type of attack, including without limitation to distribution of a virus, denial of service, or other attempts to disrupt Intradae Services or any other person's use or enjoyment of Intradae Services.
- Users shall not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the User accounts, Servers or networks connected to Intradae Services by any means other than the User interface provided by Intradae, including but not limited to, by circumventing or modifying, attempting to circumvent or modify, or encouraging or assisting any other person to circumvent or modify, any security, technology, device, or software that underlies or is part of Intradae Services.
- Without limiting the foregoing, Users agree not to use Intradae for any of the following:
To engage in any obscene, offensive, indecent, racial, communal, anti-national, objectionable, defamatory or abusive action or communication;
To harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate any legal rights of other individuals;
To publish, post, upload, e-mail, distribute, or disseminate (collectively, "Transmit") any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful content;
To Transmit files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage or adversely affect the operation of another person's computer, Intradae, any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment;
To download any file, recompile or disassemble or otherwise affect our products that you know or reasonably should know cannot be legally obtained in such manner;
To restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying any public area within our sites;
To collect or store personal information about other Users;
To interfere with or disrupt Intradae, servers, or networks;
To forge headers or manipulate identifiers or other data in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through Intradae or to manipulate User's presence on Intradae(s);
To take any action that imposes an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
To engage in any illegal activities.
- If a User chooses a username that, in Intradae considered opinion is obscene, indecent, abusive or that might subject Intradae to public disparagement or scorn, Intradae reserves the right, without prior notice to the User, to change such username and intimate the User or delete such username and posts from Intradae, deny such User access to Intradae, or any combination of these options.
- Unauthorized access to Intradae is a breach of these Terms and Conditions, and a violation of the law. Users agree not to access Intradae by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Intradae for use in accessing Intradae.
- Intradae may not be held responsible for any content contributed by Users on the Intradae.
- Intradae will not be responsible for any loss of the Users.
- Users agree to ensure that they can receive all communication from Intradae by marking, emails or sending SMS’s from Intradae as part of their safe sender list. Intradae shall not be held liable if any email, SMS remains unread by a user as a result of such email getting delivered to the user’s junk or spam folder.
3. Conditions Of Participation:By entering a Contest, user agrees to be bound by these Terms and the decisions of Intradae. Subject to the terms and conditions stipulated herein below, the Company, at its sole discretion, may disqualify any user from a Contest, refuse to award benefits or prizes and require the return of any prizes, if the user engages in unfair conduct, which the Company deems to be improper, unfair or otherwise adverse to the operation of the Contest or is in any way detrimental to other Users which includes, but is not limited to:
- Falsifying ones’ own personal information (including, but not limited to, name, email address, bank account details and/or any other information or documentation as may be requested by Intradae to enter a contest and/or claim a prize/winning.;
- Engaging in any type of financial fraud or misrepresentation including unauthorized use of credit/debit instruments, payment wallet accounts etc. to enter a Contest or claim a prize. It is expressly clarified that the onus to prove otherwise shall solely lie on the user.;
- Colluding with any other user(s) or engaging in any type of syndicate play;
- Accumulating points or prizes through unauthorized methods such as automated bots, or other automated means;
- Using automated means (including but not limited to harvesting bots, robots, parser, spiders or screen scrapers) to obtain, collect or access any information on the Website or of any User for any purpose;
- Tampering with the administration of a Contest or trying to in any way tamper with the computer programs or any security measure associated with a Contest;
- Obtaining other users’ information without their express consent and/or knowledge and/or spamming other users (Spamming may include but shall not be limited to send unsolicited emails to users, sending bulk emails to Intradae Users, sending unwarranted email content either to selected Users or in bulk); or
- Abusing the Website in any way (‘unparliamentary language, slangs or disrespectful words’ are some of the examples of Abuse)
4. Contest(s), Participation and Prizes
- As part of its services, Intradae may make available the contest(s) on the Intradae platform.
- Depending upon the circumstances of each contest, the participants can edit their estimation till the official start time as declared by the Intradae or adjusted deadline.
- The official timing to predict or to edit is from 9:00 Am – 2:30 Pm. After the deadline is passed, User will not be able to edit their prediction.
- Once the user joined the contest, User cannot back out from the contest and user cannot demand for return for the amount user paid for the contest.
- The result will be provided with respect to the actual result(output). Who are closest to the actual result(output) will be on top of the list as their estimation is accurate(or nearby to the actual result). And the ranks will be provided by the above system. The ones whose estimation(s) are close to the actual will be on top ranks and it will go till the last rank.
- Awards/prize will be provided with respect to user’s rank. The award/prize will be provided before the contest official times end. Intradae will not responsible for any of its user(s) loss.
- When user wants to withdrawal money from their Intradae’s wallet, request is made by the user. Once the request is approved, within 7 working days you will receive the money.
5. Signup Money
- When the user signup on Intradae for the first time, the user will receive 100 inr in total from Intradae to have better and real experience of how Intradae works.
- The user will first get 50 rupees on first time sign-up and after that users will get 10rs cahsback on the first contest they join on each day up to 5 days.
- In case if any users does not join the contest on any day then he/she will be not be liable of getting rupees 10 on that same day.
- Usign up bonus part and "every transaction which will be done by the user(s) will be done by the user itself, Intradae will not be responsible in any way and all the matter will be solved outside the premises of intradae and intradae will not be involved in it"ston use this money only on the contest that are provided by Intradae and therefore they cannot credit this money to their bank/e-wallet account.
- Intradae, at this stage, does not provide free cash offer and the following cash will be credited back from the user only and only from the winning amount if user wins. Intradae, at it sole, will never ask or demand to take more than 50rupees . If someone’s charges, ask or demand any user more than 50rupees, please feel free to contact us as it will be taken seriously.
- In case user loss all of its 50 rupees, they can recharge their Intradae wallet and can try again, Intradae will not take any money when the user recharge their wallet.
- Whenever user(s) withdrawal the money from their Intradae wallet, the 50rupees which was initially provided by Intradae will be deducted from their account.
- Intradae may, at its sole and absolute discretion, can remove, update and alter this offer/scheme with or without informing the users.
6. Legality Of “Game Of Skill”
- Game of skills are legal, as they are excluded from the ambit of Indian Gambling legislations including, the Public Gambling Act Of 1867.
- The contest(s) described above(across the Intradae services) are Games Of Skill as success of participants primarily on their superior knowledge of the share market.
- By participating in the contest(s), each participant acknowledges and agrees that he/she is participating in a game of skill.
- To the extent permitted under law, neither Intradae nor its parent/holding company, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, professional advisors, employees shall be responsible for the deletion, the failure to store, the mis-delivery, or the untimely delivery of any information or material.
- To the extent permitted under law, Intradae shall not be responsible for any harm resulting from downloading or accessing any information or material, the quality of servers, games, products, Intradae services or sites, cancellation of competition and prizes. Intradae disclaims any responsibility for, and if a User pays for access to one of Intradae's Services the User will not be entitled to a refund as a result of, any inaccessibility that is caused by Intradae's maintenance on the servers or the technology that underlies our sites, failures of Intradae's service providers (including telecommunications, hosting, and power providers), computer viruses, natural disasters or other destruction or damage of our facilities, acts of nature, war, civil disturbance, or any other cause beyond our reasonable control. In addition, Intradae does not provide any warranty as to the content on the Intradae(s). Intradae(s) content is distributed on an "as is, as available" basis.
- Any material accessed, downloaded or otherwise obtained through Intradae is done at the User's discretion, competence, acceptance and risk, and the User will be solely responsible for any potential damage to User's computer system or loss of data that results from a User's download of any such material.
- Intradae shall make best endeavours to ensure that the Intradae(s) is error-free and secure, however, neither Intradae nor any of its partners, licensors or associates makes any warranty that: the Intradae(s) will meet Users' requirements,
- Intradae(s) will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free the results that may be obtained from the use of Intradae(s) will be accurate or reliable; and the quality of any products, Intradae Services, information, or other material that Users purchase or obtain through Intradaecom(s) will meet Users' expectations.
- In case Intradae discovers any error, including any error in the determination of Winners or in the transfer of amounts to a User's account, Intradae reserves the right (exercisable at its discretion) to rectify the error in such manner as it deems fit, including through a set-off of the erroneous payment from amounts due to the User or deduction from the User's account of the amount of erroneous payment. In case of exercise of remedies in accordance with this clause, Intradae agrees to notify the User of the error and of the exercise of the remedy(ies) to rectify the same.
- To the extent permitted under law, neither Intradae nor its partners, licensors or associates shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use our sites, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Any Intradae Services, events or Contest(s) being hosted or provided, or intended to be hosted on Intradae platform and requiring specific permission or authority from any statutory authority or any state or the central government, or the board of directors shall be deemed cancelled or terminated, if such permission or authority is either not obtained or denied either before or after the availability of the relevant Intradae Services, events or Contest(s) are hosted or provided.
- To the extent permitted under law, in the event of suspension or closure of any Services, events or Contests, Users (including Participants) shall not be entitled to make any demands, claims, on any nature whatsoever.
- Intradae may be required under certain legislations, to notify User(s) of certain events. User(s) hereby acknowledge and consent that such notices will be effective upon Intradae posting them on the Intradae or delivering them to the User through the email address provided by the User at the time of registration. User(s) may update their email address by logging into their account on the Intradae. If they do not provide Intradae with accurate information, Intradae cannot be held liable for failure to notify the User.
- Intradae shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform resulting from causes outside its reasonable control, including but not limited to any failure to perform due to unforeseen circumstances or cause beyond Intradae's control such as acts of God, war, terrorism, riots, embargoes, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, floods, accidents, network infrastructure failures, strikes, or shortages of transportation facilities, fuel, energy, labor or materials or any cancellation of any cricket/football/basketball/kabaddi match to which a Contest relates. In such circumstances, Intradae shall also be entitled to cancel any related Contest(s) and to process an appropriate refund for all Participants.
- Intradae's failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. Users agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Intradae or these Terms must be filed within thirty (30) days of such claim or cause of action arising or be forever barred.
- Users hereby agrees that all the transaction that will be done to their Intradae wallet will be done by them self or under their supervision. If not, then all dispute will be done outside Intradae premises and Intradae howsoever will not be part of it.
- These Terms and Conditions, including all terms, conditions, and policies that are incorporated herein by reference, constitute the entire agreement between the User(s) and Intradae and govern your use of the Intradae, superseding any prior agreements that any User may have with Intradae.
- The live price of companies shown in Intradae application is not the real time prices. As we face delay to get the latest share price update of companies from our partner. However the result will be declared with the actual price which will come at the end of the day.
- If any part of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be indefinite, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable, the rest of these Terms and Conditions shall continue in full force.
- Intradae reserves the right to moderate, restrict or ban the use of the Intradae, specifically to any User, or generally, in accordance with Intradae's policy/policies from time to time, at its sole and absolute discretion and without any notice.
- Intradae may, at its sole and absolute discretion, permanently close or temporarily suspend any Intradae Services (including any Contest(s)). Intradae may from time to time conduct/organize, promotions/offers on the platform. Any two or more promotions cannot be clubbed together with any other promotions that are running simultaneously on the Intradae platform. Also, promotions/offers cannot be clubbed with Cash Bonus available with any user.